Monday, June 8, 2009

Gemini Card


So about a month ago, I got a request for a card for a Gemini. I pondered and pondered and went through my stamp sets several times. My Cricut cartridges were no help on this one. Finally, after reading about Gemini, I learned some of the characteristics. One of them was a clear two sides to the personality so that's were I went with this card. I coloured the Angel Anya from The Greeting Farm split, as two people. I used my aqua painter with the inks and added some Twinkling H20s. I used Dazzling Diamonds on the wings and some stickles on the Halo. The Kiwi Kiss behind her is the accent colour. I used a Friendship Wheel embossed with Iridescent Ice on this piece. The little flower is from Fresh Cuts, Clear Embossed with a brad added from Basic Grey's Porcelain Collection. The sentiment is from a general word set I got at Michael's. The front printed paper is also from the Porcelain Collection while the inside printed paper is from a Costco collection. I hope you like her!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh so cute!!!! haha I had to read to figure out "what the... why is she two colored?"

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Traffic Counter